NSW GOVERNMENT FUNDED free online business courses Job Trainer Program
This program is now closed with no more funding available.
Are you a current student?
Please have a look below for useful information for our current Job Trainer students.
Important Dates: All units in each course must be completed by COB 1st December 2021 ( please see below for all units that are part of each course). After this date, all remaining units and course access will be closed.
How to log in to your course? Click this link to log in - Log In Here
Ready for your next unit to be released? Just drop us an email at [email protected] and we can release your next available unit.
Completed your course? Congratulations! We will email your Statement of Attainment to show your qualification awarded.
Any questions or problems? Either speak to your Mentor or drop us a message at [email protected] or use the chat icon in the bottom left of this page.
Job Trainer Courses
- Make a presentation
- Articulate, present and debate ideas
- Apply digital solutions to work processes
- Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industries
- Conduct customer engagement
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Work effectively with diversity
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- Manage personal stress in the workplace
These are high value courses, but with funding from the NSW government FREE to you!
Everyone is busy. Take a course that you can work in around your lifestyle.
We offer a range of courses with monthly start dates available.
Other Available Courses
We offer a range of free, fully funded business courses through the NSW Government for people who meet the eligibility criteria.
Click below to view available courses.