What do you get?
Our CyberSafe Training for Business is a Security & Awareness Course is designed to help protect you and your devices. It will give you the skills and knowledge required to;
- identify and report online security threats to limit the potential impact of cyber security breaches,
- protect own personal online profile from cyber security threats, and to limit the potential impact of online security breaches,
- securely manage personally identifiable information (PII) and workplace information, and
- promote cyber security in a work and/or home area.
This is an engaging, interactive, and valuable course delivered 100% online.
Instructions for completing
Each course contains a series of units and topics that is followed up by a short quiz and case study or research question.
- Work through each of the topics in order and at the end of each topic, there will be a short quiz to test your understanding of the subject.
- When all the topics are complete, then start the quiz. The quiz will take you through a series of questions and when submitted at the end will be automatically assessed.
- When all questions, have been answered successfully, you will have completed the course and your completion certificate will automatically be available for download.
Looking for Accredited Training?
This course isn't an accredited training course meaning that there is no nationally recognised training qualification issued after completion.
The good news is though that the course structure is very similar to our accredited course meaning there's not much more to do to make it formal and get an official Statement of Attainment!
When you upgrade to accredited training, the units can be credited towards a nationally recognised BSB30120 Certificate III in Business or BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business qualification.
Drop us a message if you want to know more about this. Contact Us