- Certificate III in Business Administration - Maintain a general ledger
- Certificate IV in Business Administration - Organise meetings
- Certificate III in Business - Maintain business resources
- Certificate IV in Business - Undertake project work
- Diploma of Business - Interpret market trends and developments.
- Certificate III in Customer Engagement - Process customer complaints
- Certificate IV in Customer Engagement - Develop teams and individuals
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management - Lead effective workplace relationships
- Diploma of Leadership & Management - Develop and use emotional intelligence.
Study a real unit taken from our real courses- meaning if you do decide to go on and study this course - you already have a head start!
Access as many units as you like! If you are still trying to decide on the course and level for you, then trial as many units as you want!
Get a feel for online course delivery If you like the idea of studying but aren't sure whether online is for you, then our free units will give you a taste of what it could be like for you.
Completely free (and with no catches)! Full, unrestricted access to real learning resources and assessments via our delivery software the same as if you are an Edmund Barton College student.
See why other students have gone on to study with Edmund Barton College
The delivery of these courses was really fun and engaging. Like nothing I have tried before.
Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
What to expect from your free trial
After signing up to your free trial online business unit, you will be sent an email with all the details of how to log in and access our unique learning resources and complete your free unit.
No PDFs and a delivery system unlike any other. Sign up for your free unit today and have unlimited access to make up your own mind.